Monday, April 18, 2011

Breakthrough of Destiny

Breakthrough of Destiny


Elvis Iverson
December 18, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of an open heart, the door of the heart is open, it is the heart of faith, and it is the prophetic heart of faith. It is anointed heart of a supernatural open heart. I hear a voice saying I have opened the heart of destiny, the door of destiny, the door to many cities and many nations, and many people. This is the time of great prophetic fulfillment, and great prayer fulfillment. I see an angel come very fast through the shy saying now is the moment of destiny. You will not miss it, for the blessings are coming too, the blessings are seeking you out, and the blessing will overtake you.

I see a great breakthrough that has been hidden, and will happen at this moment in history. 500 angelic hosts shall be release in the earth right now.

I can hear them say great wealth, great wealth, great favor, grace favor. I see 500 rivers of extremely great wealth flow in a lasting river of wealth. I see angels flow with these rivers of wealth.

I see 1000 angelic hosts come with 1000 rivers of great grace, great power, and great favor, these are 1000 of rivers of ministry.

I see 500 angelic hosts come forth with 500 rivers of great blessings.

I hear an angel says; now is the time, this is the time, this is the right time, this is the now moment, now faith is, and the windows of the heaven are open, the gates of heaven are open, the moment has come.

I see rain clouds all over the earth. I see heavy rain and strong holy winds come forth right at this moment, I see flood gates open, I see the flood of many blessings, I see overflow of many blessings. The blessings are coming, the blessing are here, the bless are seeking, the blessings have found, the blessings are overtaking. I hear the foot steps, I hear the phone ring, I hear the mailman come, I hear the knock at the door.

The beginning has begin, the time has begin, that has been prophecy is now beginning to come to pass. Peace, peace, great peace, great peace, rest, rest, great rest, great rest, grace, grace, great grace, great grace the angel says.

Breakthrough. . . Breakthrough. . . Breakthrough. . . Breakthrough. . . Breakthrough. . . Breakthrough. . . Breakthrough. . . Breakthrough! Great Breakthrough! ! !

An angel says God is the God who hears prayers! God who fulfills prayers!

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: