Monday, April 25, 2011

Beyond Hear and Now

Beyond Hear and Now


Elvis Iverson
December 18, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of many networks in many nations; I see many networks of home churches with a center in many cities. I see revival, anointing, blessings, and revelation, signs and wonder rain upon them all at the same time. Millions of souls were saved all over the world.

Now beyond this; I see a vision of huge gatherings all over the world, meetings of signs and wonders, meetings of Bliss, meetings of Word Revelation, Meetings of Prophetic Revelation, Meetings of Harvest. I see every month there was a meeting of harvest, and every month there was on of the other meetings. These meetings went around the world beginning in one city then going to the next city. They were broadcast around the world. Millions of souls were saved all over the world.

Now beyond this; I see a holy meeting in one place, but I see other meetings like this in other nations. These meetings were of the Bliss gifts of God, Gifts of the Spirit, prophecy, visions, signs and wonders, ecstatic and ecstasy manifestations.

Now Beyond this; I see the raise of the city church, beginning now, I see the increase of the Kingdom of God, I see the raise of the Kings of the Kingdom, and I see full restoration of the priesthood, and I see many revivals, all these beginning now.

Now I see a group that shall not die, that shall not see death. They can’t get sick, they can’t die. They live in holy grounds all over the earth, giving wisdom and meat to those who visit them, I see a fellowship of those who shall not die come forth, even beginning now. I see them with a glory cloud upon them, and ecstasy manifestations, and deep prophetic, and prophetic union. I see an angel that watches over them. The river of life flows through them every day, they eat of the tree of life everyday. This is a holy anointing coming and being release in the church beginning in these days. They will move in the Bliss Gifts of God, and practice the presence of the Lord, and angels will visit them and care for them. They will minister the healing touch of God to those who come to them, and they will raise the dead if you ask them. Their doors are always open to the holy. They can walk in heaven and walk in earth whenever they want, and they will share their life with us.

An angel says now let the great healing revival begin, let the great miracle revival begin, let the great signs and wonders revival begin, let the great signs of the apostles begin, for now is the time of the coming miracle worker. God is the God of miracles now and always.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: