Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Restoration of the Barren Land

Restoration of the Barren Land


Elvis Iverson
December 25, 2010
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I hear a voice saying I will come through for you, great things are about to happen, I am not late, I will make up for all things, I never done any bad or evil things to you, I only done good things, But I will bring full healing and full restoration. I will not allow no more suffering. I will be coming now, this is the moment.

I see a vision of the barren land, when revival comes to Russia, to India, to Europe, and to China; revival will come to the barren land, for now I will bring the ministry of the pillars of fires within a few years. But the day will come that revival will cover all places and all cities, and revival will cover this barren land and all barren lands. This barren land will become a fruitful garden of life, a land of flowing anointing, honey, and milk.

I now look to the north and see a city touch with overpowering raging holy fire. I look again at a city in the heartland, I see the whole city filled with living flowing holy wild fire of God. I now see other cities touch my mighty holy fire.

The Lord will heal the land, will heal the people, will heal the cities, will heal the hearts.

I hear a voice saying I will fill the land with a holy lake of wild lasting fire.

I see within a center heart land, a great apostolic center with a great network of home churches arise, beginning within a few years from now. I see one day soon, in some short years the apostolic city church will begin to arise. The Lord shall remember the prophetic words spoken over this city and this land, and shall bring them to pass, all of them.

The Lord speaks to every barren land, and every barren area, any unfruitful place, be healed, be touched, be blessed, you are no longer barren, you are fruitful, great fruit, full of great fruit, I speak life, full of life, great life.

Now I see a vision of a small group that once pass through this land. I see a person in a city in the west, he is an apostle, healing ministry, I see a mega apostolic congregation home church network. I see an apostle with a teaching, and signs and wonders ministry in India. I see an apostle in a city in the south, with a great congregation, and international great ministry, and a leader of apostolic networks. I hear an angel say God is faithful.

Copyright © 2010 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: