Monday, February 20, 2012

Call to the Prophetic Deep

Call to the Prophetic Deep

Elvis Iverson
October 15, 2011
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of a beach house, I hear the Voice of the Son of God say come to the rest of my presence, it is time for great peace, and it is time for the great presence of God. I see believers from all over the earth say let us go let us come to the rest of the presence of the Lord.

I see a vision of hundreds coming, I see thousands coming, then I see millions coming to the rest of the presence of the Lord.

I see many believers resting on the beach called ever-increasing grace. I see angels coming and going giving drinks of wine. I see the anointing of holy drunkenness all over the place. I see in the beach house the apostles teaching; I hear the believers they say we only need the teachings of the apostles and the drink of wine of holy drunkenness.

Then I see an island off the beach of rest of the presence of the Lord. I say what is this island, I hear that this is the island of prophetic revelation. I hear the Voice of the Son of God say swim to the island of prophetic revelation, many of us swim out there, it look like the island is far away, but when we swim to there it only took a few minutes.

On this island were apostolic revivals and prophetic revivals all the time. On the island it rain the new apostolic wines all the time, there were many showers every day. I see many waves of the Spirit coming to this island every day; I see the waves of the manifestations of the Holy Spirit with each wave we increase in the manifestations of the gifts of the Spirit, and we increase in the bliss gifts of God, and we increase in signs and wonders.

Then I see a side of the island called deep prophetic. Now I see the others beaches on this island they are, the beach of prophetic revival, the beach of apostolic revival, the breach of the gifts of the Spirit, the breach of the bliss gifts of God, the beach of signs and wonders, the beach of signs of the apostles, the breach of great signs of apostles, the breach of great signs and wonders, and the breach of deep prophetic.

I hear the Voice of the Son of God say I have giving you grace to enter into the waters of the deep prophetic. I see a few then I see more, then I see even more swim to deep waters of the deep prophetic, then begin to swim down into the deep of the deep prophetic. Then I see that it was easy to swim down into deep of the deep prophetic. There was an anointing giving to live in the deep waters of the deep prophetic.

This place is name; the beach house, the beach of ever increasing grace, the island of prophetic revelation, and waters of the deep prophetic is called the Rest of the Presence of the Lord.

Copyright © 2011 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: