Monday, February 13, 2012

Biblical Proportions

Biblical Proportions

Elvis Iverson
October 8, 2011
http://www.elvisiverson.com

I see a vision of Africa; I see vision of North Africa. I see massive numbers coming to the Lord in great waves. Then I see this happening all over Africa. I see apostolic revival, marketplace revival, wealth building rivers of God; I see rivers of signs and wonders.

I see South America, Central America, and Mexico. I see first massive numbers coming to the Lord in northern South America then I see this all over South America, all over Central America and all over Mexico. I see waves of revivals, waves of breakthroughs, waves of angelic hosts all over these lands.

I see India, I see in north parts of India massive numbers coming to Know the Lord, I then see this all over India. I see waves of apostolic reformation upon the church, and I see waves of apostolic revival, I see waves of signs and wonders, I see waves of angelic hosts, I see waves of breakthroughs, I see waves of great breakthroughs, I see waves of dead people coming alive again, I see waves of healing, and I see waves of anointing and freedom.

I see vision of China, I see east parts of China massive numbers coming to the Lord, and then see this all over China, and then I see this in many nations next to China. Then I see waves of apostolic reformation, apostolic revival, and apostolic restoration coming upon these lands.

I see the Middle East, I see massive numbers coming to know the Lord in western parts then I see massive numbers coming to know the Lord all over the Middle East, I see waves of breakthrough, waves of freedom, waves of liberty, waves of peace, waves of great breakthroughs, waves of revival, waves of restoration, coming to these lands.

I see vision of rest of world covered with glory, some parts covered with great glory. Some parts covered with massive glory. Some parts covered with extreme glory. Some parts covered with overflowing glory, and some parts covered with heavy glory, and some parts covered with gentle glory, and some light glory.

I hear the Voice of the Son of God saying this is your future, this is the future of the earth, this will happen, I have been planning for this for some time, and I am Lord in those times and now times and all times.

Copyright © 2011 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: