Monday, February 6, 2012

A Tribulation Time

A Tribulation Time

Elvis Iverson
October 1, 2011
http://www.elvisiverson.com

This is a time of blessing, this is a time of favor, this is a time for rest, this is a time of breakthrough, and this is a time of anointing for the church.

But to the world, and the cities and nations, and people who have stood in the way of My good news and My Kingdom news, and the Ministry of My Spirit this is a time of tribulation.

A time of tribulation will come upon evildoers, the wicked peoples, the wicked nations, and the wicked cities for a time.

A time of tribulation will come upon America, upon nations all over the world, upon many cities around the world.

Anything the hinders my apostles and my prophets, anything the gives harm to my people, anything that gives bad reports of my people.

Anything that hinders the ministry of My Spirit, anything that hinders the work of ministry, anything that hinders the freedom of my people, anything that try to take away from my people.

A time of tribulation,
A time of tribulation,
A time of tribulation,
A time of tribulation,
A time of tribulation,

Has come!

This time of tribulation will open the doors to the gospel in many nations, in many cities, in many people group, this time of tribulation is to open the great doors of harvest.

This time of tribulation will make open, make smooth for the times of great increase of the Kingdom of God, and the peace of the Kingdom of God, and the increase of the church.

This time of tribulation will open the doors for more restoration, for more restoration of all things, and for more healing of the nations.

To My people I say come to Me, enjoy my fellowship, enjoy my love, enjoy my peace, enjoy my presence, and rest in me, relax in me, this is not your tribulation, this is the preparing the way for you and My Spirit.

A time of tribulation has come to prepare the way for social reformation, social transformation, and restoration and healing of the nations, and increase of my Word, My Spirit, My Church and My Kingdom, and My Peace.

Copyright © 2011 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: