Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Coming Terra Nova

The Coming Terra Nova


Elvis Iverson
October 1, 2011
http://www.elvisiverson.com



Note: “Terra Nova is Greek words meaning taking new ground, means new land, and new earth.”

I hear the Voice of the Son of God says, I will bring terra novas beginning in this time. I have heard your prayers, and I love to hear your prayers, I love to hear your voices in my ears, and I love to hear God the Father say yes and amen in Christ. I say this is a new day and new time this is the beginning of terra nova, this is the time of terra nova. Terra novas that are coming are a sign of the future earth, the future coming of Christ, the future time of man in Christ. But you can have terra nova now, and you can have terra nova anywhere you want, you just have to ask. It is time to ask for terra nova. Ask for terra nova in your heart and in your mind, for in my Throne Room it is always Terra Nova. For I am Terra Nova and in me you are Terra Nova.

I see a vision in some nations I see seven terra novas, I hear wisdom say there will be at most only seven terra novas in each nation, and some nations only five, and some nations only three, and some nations only one.

But you can have terra nova in your home, in your life, in your church all the time, for I have giving you the anointing of terra nova.

See terra Nova is always and will be His will for you.

I see certain planes the coming terra novas; I see continue bliss of God, continue outpouring of the Holy Spirit, continue manifestation of the Spirit, continue signs and wonders, continue deep presence of God, and continue revival, and continue rivers and outpourings of blessings.

I see a vision of three parts, I see the earth in three parts, I see this in the future; in the first part is terra novas; the second part is after tone and residue of the presence of God, and anointing and outpouring of the Spirit. Then third parts is pillars of clouds and pillars of fire moving around in the earth.

I see the first part, which is terra nova, great numbers of people coming from all over the earth to be touch by God, and hear God, and to touch God, and to feel God.

The second part is anointing flowing and outpouring and the presence of revival is there, and revival is real, and there is much life, and God is everywhere.

The third part is places and lands and cities where there is not so much or little manifestation, but God has sent His pillars of cloud and pillars of fire, and where these pillars go there is great manifestation of the Spirit.

I see I am making my Church the Tabernacle of David, and I am making the earth the Tabernacle of Moses, these are two signs that shall give in this day.

Copyright © 2011 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: