Friday, April 27, 2012

The Movements of the Seven Spirits of God

The Movements of the Seven Spirits of God Elvis Iverson October 1, 2011 http://www.elvisiverson.com I see a vision of a great door, it opens before me and I walk into this great door, I am in the third heaven, and then I am in the Throne Room. I see the seven golden lampstands and upon them seven lamps of fire, which is the Seven Spirits of God. I see the seven lamps of fire before the Throne of Father and the Throne of Christ. Then I see a vision of the Spirit of the Lord being pour out upon the church in every city, the church in every region, the church in every nation, the church in every zone, and the church globally. I hear the Voice of the Son of God says this is the beginning of the great awakening, this is the beginning of the third awakening of the Church, this great awakening will come upon the church in America over night, this awakening is not the awakening of America, instead the awakening of the church in America. But this awakening is not just for the church in America, it is the awakening the church in every nation. I see a vision of the outpouring of the Spirit of Wisdom; I see the ministry of the apostle come in Word revelation, and bring apostolic reformation to the church. I see the Ecclesia reformation come to the church. I see a vision of the outpouring of the Spirit of Understanding upon the church; I see the raise of the new apostolic wineskins, the filling and overfilling of the new apostolic wines. I see a vision of the outpouring of the Spirit of Counsel upon the Church; I see an extreme movement of prayer all over the church, and I see the raise of prophets coming forth with the word of the Lord and manifestation of the Throne Room. I see a vision of the outpouring of the Spirit of Might; I see an great extreme outpouring of signs and wonders upon the church. I see a vision of the outpouring of the Spirit of Knowledge upon the Church; I see waves of fruitful and successful evangelism, and I see waves of the knowledge of Christ go to nations around the world. I see a vision of the outpouring of the Fear of the LORD upon the church; I see many revivals come upon the church, I see great revivals, I see extreme revivals, I see massive revivals, I see lasting revivals, and I see resting revivals come to the church. I see revivals overflowing from the church to nations and cities around her. I hear the Voice of the Son of God saying this is only the beginning, I will change your church, I will change your life, I will change your city, and I will change your nation. Copyright © 2011 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: