Thursday, August 20, 2015

Matriarchs of the Church

Matriarchs of the Church Elvis Iverson March 23, 2014 http://www.elvisiverson.com I see a vision of a great covering hovering cloud over the whole land, it seems to cover the whole earth, then I see coming down from the third heaven a chariot of fire and in the chariot was Elijah, Enoch, John, Paul, Moses, eight others, then I seen Maharishi of MT. Kailash, and Sadu Sundar Singu, and some others, they drink the wine of prophetic bliss, Our Lord Jesus was with them. Maharishi said to me are going get and come with us for a ride, and say yes, the moment I got in I was full with holy intoxication, and peace of God and loved of God. In a vision I see centers all over the earth, I hear the Voice of the Holy Spirit say these are the matriarchs of the church. I see from these centers coming rivers of home churches, rivers of churches, rivers of missionaries, rivers of a new kind of leadership, and rivers of networks. I see over each of these matriarch centers was covering angels that stood watch over each matriarch centers, each matriarch center had an covering angel standing watch over each center. Then there was one covering angel standing over all the matriarch centers. Then I see covering anointing come from the third heaven, this covering anointing cover each of the matriarch centers and cover the all the matriarch centers. There was a covering anointing over each matriarch center and then there was one covering anointing over all the matriarch centers. Then each of these matriarch centers has a seated apostle, and then I see over all the matriarch centers were a seated apostle. Then I see an apostolic and prophetic team minister to each of these matriarch centers, and many will gather at these centers to hear the team minister. Each of these matriarch centers had their own team that will go out and minister too. These matriarch centers were revival centers, soaking centers, prayer centers, training centers, apostolic centers, and missionary centers. Then I hear the Voice of the Holy Spirit say arise matriarch centers, arise matriarch centers, arise apostles of the matriarch centers, arise apostles of the matriarch centers, and I speak grace, grace, I shout grace, grace. Copyright © 2014 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: