Thursday, August 20, 2015

Maturing the Wine of the Gospel of Grace

Maturing the Wine of the Gospel of Grace Elvis Iverson March 22, 2014 http://www.elvisiverson.com I see a vision of a great covering hovering cloud over the whole land, it seems to cover the whole earth, then I see coming down from the third heaven a chariot of fire and in the chariot was Elijah, Enoch, John, Paul, Moses, eight others, then I seen Maharishi of MT. Kailash, and Sadu Sundar Singu, and some others, they drink the wine of prophetic bliss, Our Lord Jesus was with them. Maharishi said to me are going get and come with us for a ride, and say yes, the moment I got in I was full with holy intoxication, and peace of God and loved of God. In vision I see this bottomless Glass of Wine this wine is the grace message and I see this glass overflow upon the church in many nations and overflowing upon many cities and many nations. I see from this wine came intoxication of the Spirit that will not leave, and I see many holy drunk parties all over the church all over the earth, and as they drink and drop wine upon the land, the land is healed, as they drink they are healed, as they drink there family is healed, as they drink there life is healed, as they drink there career is healed, as they drink their neighborhoods are healed as they drink their communities are healed, as they drink their cities are healed, and as they drink there nations are healed. I see from this Glass of Wine come rivers of awakening to the church around the earth and around the world. I see the church arise as cities of light in many cities and many nations. From this Glass of wine came rivers of signs and wonders that went throughout the church and the earth, and from this wine came healing rivers that minister healing to the land, cities, nations, and the earth. The wine of grace message shall mature and overflow and flood the church. The apostolic and prophetic movements shall unite with the Grace Message, and there shall be union of grace and fellowship and from this union there shall be an outpouring of signs and wonders. From this grace message will come an awakening to the body of Christ, it is the encounter of grace that shall awake the church to begin to see the wonders of His love. Copyright © 2014 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved

No comments: